Thursday, February 01, 2007

Mwuhahaha

Heh, cannot but chuckle a bit at the Boston bomb scare caused by Turner Broadcasting Inc. and their "guerilla marketing campaign" for the new show "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". Seems like the campaign went a little bit too much guerilla, prompting frightened authorities to basically shut down the whole of Boston to deal with the "mysterious packages with electronic light boards" placed all around town.

Now, if this would've been something planned and executed by some proper terrorists, as a scare, that would've been something. Or by some anti-governmental action group, or the like. But Turner Broadcasting Inc.? Hehh, I imagine some people (like David R. Levy, president of Entertainment Sales and Marketing) in the marketing department are getting a pretty stern talking to right now..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My family every time say that I am killing my time here at web, except I know I am getting knowledge all the time by reading thes good posts.


Also visit my web-site cash advance bakersfield