Friday, May 23, 2008

NILE 2008

Now, if you can't make it to Amsterdam as mentioned below, perhaps you'd like to join up for NILE 2008? I'm not really sure if I'm going yet - if I do I'd like to present some of the stuff we are doing - but as NILE stands for Narrative in Interactive Learning Environments I belive it touches upon the same ground we're working on at the moment. And with things like "Creative Learning by Designing Digital Board Games: Practicing deep-reading skills through game creation process" or "Learning through the Construction and Use of Intelligent Image Narratives" on the agenda, it might just be a bit interesting as well.

Edinburgh, early August (the time of the Edinburgh festival as well, so if the conference doesn't live up to your expectations, you can just go out for a beer or twelve instead :)

No comments: